the Human Race is doomed through stupidity
1. On a blanket from Taiwan -NOT TO BE USED AS PROTECTION FROM A TORNADO.
2. On a helmet mounted mirror used by US cyclists - REMEMBER, OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE ACTUALLY BEHIND YOU.
3. On a Taiwanese shampoo -USE REPEATEDLY FOR SEVERE DAMAGE.
4. On the bottle-top of a (UK) flavoured milk drink - AFTER OPENING, KEEP UPRIGHT.
5. On a New Zealand insect spray - THIS PRODUCT NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
6. In a US guide to setting up a new computer - TO AVOID CONDENSATION FORMING, ALLOW THE BOXES TO WARM UP TO ROOM TEMPERATURE BEFORE OPENING. (Sensible, but the instruction was INSIDE the box.)
7. In some countries, on the bottom of Coke bottles -OPEN OTHER END.
8. On a packet of Sunmaid raisins - WHY NOT TRY TOSSING OVER YOUR FAVOURITE BREAKFAST CEREAL?
9. On a Sears hairdryer -DO NOT USE WHILE SLEEPING.
10. On a bag of Fritos - YOU COULD BE A WINNER! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. DETAILS INSIDE. (The shoplifter special!)
11. On a bar of Dial soap - DIRECTIONS - USE LIKE REGULAR SOAP.(And that would be how?)
12. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom ofthe box) - DO NOT TURN UPSIDE DOWN. (Too late! You lose!)
13. On Marks and Spencer Bread Pudding -PRODUCT WILL BE HOT AFTER HEATING. (Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
14. On a Korean kitchen knife - WARNING: KEEP OUT OF CHILDREN. (Who are they to tell me what to do with my kids?)
15. On a string of Chinese-made Christmas lights - FOR INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE ONLY. (As opposed to use in outer space?)
16. On a Japanese food processor -NOT TO BE USED FOR THE OTHER USE. (Now I'm curious.)
17. On Sainsbury's peanuts -WARNING - CONTAINS NUTS. (Really? Peanuts contain nuts?)
18. On an American Airlines packet of nuts INSTRUCTIONS - OPEN PACKET, EAT NUTS. (I'm glad they cleared that up.)
19. On a Swedish chainsaw - DO NOT ATTEMPT TO STOP CHAIN WITH YOUR HANDS.
20. On a child's superman costume - WEARING OF THIS GARMENT DOES NOT ENABLE YOU TO FLY. (That's right, destroy a universal childhood fantasy!)
21. On some frozen dinners:SERVING SUGGESTION: DEFROST.
22. On a hotel provided shower cap in a box:FITS ONE HEAD.
23. On packaging for a Rowenta iron:DO NOT IRON CLOTHES ON BODY.
24. On Boot's "Children's" cough medicine:DO NOT DRIVE CAR OR OPERATE MACHINERY.
25. On Nytol sleep aid:WARNING: MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS.(Duh!)
Back to the funnies!